Armada

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Company from UWO

2 posters

Must come online between 17th - 24th of a month.

Dary
    Dary

Must come online between 17th - 24th of a month. Empty Must come online between 17th - 24th of a month.

Post  Dary Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:40 am

Slight change to the company rule.

We have been keeping members who are inactive but gave me a good real life reason for inactiveness.

But from now on, EVERYONE must come online between 17th to 24th at least once and come to Seville to delieve items for contributions.

This is your minimum responsibility for keeping your slot in Armada.

This game is very strict with the number of members we can hold in the company so please do understand.

Thank you

Dary
    lyramof
    lyramof

Must come online between 17th - 24th of a month. Empty Re: Must come online between 17th - 24th of a month.

Post  lyramof Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:47 am

hmmm...that period of time shouldn't be an issue but when do we normally start producing the contribution goods? As I understand the more ppl helps with the process, the faster it goes right?
    Dary
    Dary

Must come online between 17th - 24th of a month. Empty Re: Must come online between 17th - 24th of a month.

Post  Dary Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:06 pm

lyramof wrote:hmmm...that period of time shouldn't be an issue but when do we normally start producing the contribution goods? As I understand the more ppl helps with the process, the faster it goes right?

yah. it will be faster.

but we have to see the contribution items to schedule it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:04 am